The mission of the Director of Public Prosecutions is to provide the Northern Territory community with an independent, professional and efficient criminal prosecutions service.
The vision of the Director of Public Prosecutions is to provide the highest quality of prosecution service to Territorians.
- Achieving the following goals is recognised as being fundamental to achieving our mission and vision.
- To operate with integrity
- To deliver an independent, professional and efficient service
- To operate as a committed and dedicated team of professionals
- To provide a fair and just service to victims and the accused and
- To be respectful to the needs of victims, witnesses and to the interest of the community.